Wednesday, February 22, 2012

moving...

No, WE are not moving, but I have been thinking long and hard and will likely be moving our blog over to WordPress in the upcoming week or so.  I like the look visually so much more as well as some of the functionality it offers {any other recommendations?}.  WordPress blogs always just seem so much more pretty.  And who knows - I may hate it and be right back to Blogger a week later.

So, if you get warnings or errors over the next week or two - it is likely my sub par construction skills.  In addition, I am not sure how these rollovers work and if things will start going missing from this site while it moves or not.  Bottom line, it may be a trainwreck for a while :)

In the meantime, if you want to ensure I notify you once the switch is made shoot me an email or leave a comment.  Thanks!

6 comments:

Dad and Mom said...

Please keep us posted as to what you do, because we love to keep up with you on the blog.

Amy said...

I for sure want to know when you move! Even thought I don't comment as much, I am still reading!

And congrats on being so famous. And you headshot is so pretty!

Aimee said...

Let me know when you move the blog! I like reading it, love to see the house projects, etc. We are the same way, there is always something that is being or needs to be worked on here!

tooners989[at]hotmail[dot]com

Andrea said...

let me know, please!

andievan@yahoo.com

Cathy LaDuke said...

Sarah, let me know if and when you change. I very much enjoy your photography, so I would like to keep up.

Teresa said...

yes please